- Collection and processing of personal data
- 1. The Administrator of personal data collected via the Website is the company:
Realco Property Investment and Development Sp. z o.o.
00-108 Warsaw, ul. Zielna 37
Tax ID: 5272605458
registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000333011.
email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +48 22 395 75 34
- 2. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorised access. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legislation - the Personal Protection Data Act, the Provision of Electronic Services Act, and all types of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
- 3. The Website collects personal data voluntarily provided by the User in contact forms.
- 4. The collected personal data is processed in order to carry out the contact information service process and is stored for the time necessary to provide all explanations and answers and to send newsletters to subscribers. In the case of data collected from subscribers of the newsletter, they are stored for the duration of the subscription, and hence dispatches to a given subscriber.
- 5.Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
- 6. Users have access to their personal data. They also have the right to modify data and request that the processing of their data be stopped at any time.
- Information on cookies
The Website acquires information about users and their behaviours as follows:
a) By voluntarily entering information in forms;
b) By saving cookies on end devices;
c) By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator home.pl, functioning at the address www.home.pl
- a) Information in forms
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in a form is not made available to third parties apart from with the consent of the user.
- Data provided in a form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a website request or a business contact.
- b) Cookie files
- The Website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user's end device and are intended for use by pages of the Website. Cookie files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The Website operator places the cookie files on the user's end device and gains access to them.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- a) Creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use site pages, which allows their structure and content to be improved;
- b) Maintaining the user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website;
- c) Determining the user's profile in order to display matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookie files to be stored in the user's end device by default. Website users can change settings in this area. The web browser allows cookie files to be deleted. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. For detailed information on this subject, please refer to the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website. Cookie files placed in the user's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookie files can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the the Google ad network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookie files using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- c) Server logs
- Information some of the behaviours of users are logged in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to provide the most efficient hosting services.
The resources viewed are identified by url addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
Arrival time of the query,
Time to send a response,
The name of the client station - identification performed by the http protocol,
Information on errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction,
The url of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
Information about the user's browser,
Information about IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing a page.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data sharing
- Data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorised authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- The user agrees to receive cookie files. In case a user does not want to receive these files, such user can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookie files necessary for authentication processes, security and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: Internet explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Android, Safari (ios), Windows phone, Blackberry.
- The visualisations presented on the website www.realco.pl are of an illustrative nature. The appearance of buildings and land development may change slightly at the implementation stage. All rights reserved The rights to use, copy and distribute all data and materials available on this website are subject in particular to the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631 as amended).